LUMEN 2013 is a video and performance art festival featuring site-specific projections, new media, installations, and performance art by an international group of over 50 artists. Making use of Staten Island’s under-utilized waterfront, LUMEN will be held at Lyons Pool, a publicly-owned NYC Department of Parks and Recreation site that is named after Joseph H. Lyons. Originally known as Tompkinsville Playground in tribute to the surrounding community and its founder, the remarkable Daniel D. Tompkins (1774-1825), it is located at 6 Victory Blvd (at Murray Hulbert Ave.), Staten Island, NY 10301, about a 5 minute bus or train ride via public transportation from the SI ferry terminal. It is also an 8 minute bike ride or 15 minute walk from the St. George Ferry Terminal in downtown Staten Island.
- The Two Finger Guitarist: Pentatonic Superimpositions on Dominant Seventh (blues) chords.
- The Two Finger Guitarist: Notebook page 1.
- The Two Finger Guitarist. pages 2-3. Compare and contrast E7 alt. with E7+ whole tone with Pat Martino augmented transformations. get it?
- Amigo photos with Tiquipaya Golden Blues Band
- ARTISTIC AWARDS/FELLOWSHIPS/RESIDENCIES
- Fulbright Scholar/Artist 2017-20. Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Follow cristianamigo.com___bluesero guitarist on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
Dawg Tagsatonal theory avant-garde Blues Bluesero chamber music country music CSUN distortion environmental art EPI Emperor Regent ethnomusicology extended techniques Fender stratocaster Fender telecaster FLORIDA STATE Gotham Roots Orchestra graphic scores Guggenheim Fellowship Hagstrom Viking Ibanez Artist improvisation Innova Recordings INTAR Latino Theatre jam-band Kingdom of Jones Led Zeppelin Les Paul low capitalist activity new music noise nono/nona recordings opera politics psychedelic recycled instruments roots music Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cutural Heritage UCLA Violeta Parra