The reduction of human production to a commodity has not kept all artists from succeeding in their work (I do not mean career), but I suspect it keeps most artists from realizing their creative, thus human potential as producers of artistic and cultural forms. I cannot recall which one of the Marx Brothers, Groucho or Karl, who first expressed this as alienation from our own labor.
- The Two Finger Guitarist: Pentatonic Superimpositions on Dominant Seventh (blues) chords.
- The Two Finger Guitarist: Notebook page 1.
- The Two Finger Guitarist. pages 2-3. Compare and contrast E7 alt. with E7+ whole tone with Pat Martino augmented transformations. get it?
- Amigo photos with Tiquipaya Golden Blues Band
- ARTISTIC AWARDS/FELLOWSHIPS/RESIDENCIES
- Fulbright Scholar/Artist 2017-20. Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Follow cristianamigo.com___bluesero guitarist on WordPress.com
Blogs I Follow
Dawg Tagsatonal theory avant-garde Blues Bluesero chamber music country music CSUN distortion environmental art EPI Emperor Regent ethnomusicology extended techniques Fender stratocaster Fender telecaster FLORIDA STATE Gotham Roots Orchestra graphic scores Guggenheim Fellowship Hagstrom Viking Ibanez Artist improvisation Innova Recordings INTAR Latino Theatre jam-band Kingdom of Jones Led Zeppelin Les Paul low capitalist activity new music noise nono/nona recordings opera politics psychedelic recycled instruments roots music Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cutural Heritage UCLA Violeta Parra