Music is temporal, thus it has a beginning and an end. That is the span of your life, the artist’s life.
- Power Chord Lesson for JCAL Guitar Class
- With Renato Rosaldo and Mary Louise Pratt in La Paz and Cochabamba, Bolivia. Poetry and music.
- With JD Parran Clarinet Orchestra @ Greenwich Music House
- With William Hooker @ CCSC
- With Blaise Siwula @ C.O.M.A. NYC. January 8. 7pm.
- Cristian Amigo Trio at Conjure Collective Winter Fest Jan 23
- Amigo Trio at Latin Free Jazz Fest/NYC. Saturday, Nov 8 @ 730pm
- Amigo interview Latinfreejazz 2014
- In A Gadda Da Vida: Theme and Variations Party @ Spectrum NYC
- Pinterest link for my Beginning Guitar Lessons Board
- Cool Drink Of Water Blues – TOMMY JOHNSON (1928) Delta Blues Guitar Legend
- incoming gigs: Solo St. Ann’s 9/23, @ Shapeshifter Lab 10/20 w/William Hooker, Cornelia St. 12/4 Metaguitar 3 release, The NYC Latin Free Jazz Festival TBD 11/14, Composers Concordance TBD 12/14
- Amigo/Nix Guitar Duo at the Why Not Jazz series. NYC 7/31 9:00 pm
- Amigo/Babin Duo @ International sTRANGE mUSIC Day 2014
- SyndaKit – Spectrum – Manhattan – July 16
- BLUEFISH DUB (deep water guitar mix)
- STOP POLICE BRUTALITY REMIX
- Amigo/Elliott Sharp Duo @ Composer’s Voice 6th Annual Guitar Concert
- GET READY (karma’s gonna get you) w/Kevin Mambo – extended guitar mix
Dawg TagsAmericana Amigo anti-capitalist ASPCA atonal theory avant-garde Blues blues-rock chamber music country music CSUN distortion environmental art EPI Emperor Regent ethnomusicology extended techniques Fender stratocaster Fender telecaster FLORIDA STATE Gotham Roots Orchestra graphic scores Guggenheim Fellowship. guitars Hagstrom Viking Ibanez Artist improvisation Innova Recordings INTAR NewMusic Series INTAR RootsMusic Series jam-band Kingdom of Jones Led Zeppelin Les Paul low capitalist activity new music noise non-capitalist activity nono/nona recordings opera politics psychedelic recycled instruments roots music San Dimas Charvel Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cutural Heritage UCLA Violeta Parra