- Rodrigo Baggio’s “The Rolling Outcome” w/Amigo & A. Babin
- “Blues Fell On My Head” from 166 Blues and Americana Songs
- “Native Son” from 166 Blues and Americana Songs
- The blues are a living, breathing African American art form
- Tilted Axes 2013
- Late on posts: gone fishing in California, Nevada, and Mexico.
- The Grove Dictionary of American Music and Grove Music Online add articles about Amigo and his music.
- “It (the guitar) opens the portal to another dimension.”
- CONJURE @ INTAR CONTINUES WITH WILLIAM HOOKER (solo) AND THE CRISTIAN AMIGO GROUP (A. Drury –drums, JD Parran-woodwinds, K. Ray-bass)
- fotos: JD PARRAN TRIO @ Conjure Collective Tuesday Night Concerts
- NSA-USA: Sound as Prophecy @ Emily Harvey Foundation, NOV 15,16.
- w/ jill sigman/thinkdance, miguel frasconi and kristen norderval @ Baryshnikov Arts Center/NYC
- DERIVAS eL Paper Magazine @ McNally Jackson on Sat. Sept. 28.
- Incoming Fall Gigs and…
- On teaching kids.
- Pat Martino’s “Sacred Geometry”: Simplify the Fretboard
- Triad Superimposition: Find What YOU Like
- dogcatpiggoatdogbirdbutterfly paradise
- Transcription of Some of Miles’ Phrasing in 1967
Dawg TagsAmericana Amigo anti-capitalist ASPCA atonal theory avant-garde Blues blues-rock chamber music country music CSUN distortion environmental art EPI Emperor Regent ethnomusicology extended techniques Fender stratocaster Fender telecaster FLORIDA STATE Gotham Roots Orchestra graphic scores Guggenheim Fellowship. guitars Hagstrom Viking Ibanez Artist improvisation Innova Recordings INTAR NewMusic Series INTAR RootsMusic Series jam-band Kingdom of Jones Led Zeppelin Les Paul low capitalist activity new music noise non-capitalist activity nono/nona recordings opera politics psychedelic recycled instruments roots music San Dimas Charvel Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cutural Heritage UCLA Violeta Parra
Tag Archives: Gotham Roots Orchestra
cosmicomics no 1/version 2/Astoria mix-up/Cristian Amigo/Lost Dog New Music Ensemble
Waltz-Astoria Cafe on 4/28/11
Emily Brausa: violoncello
Ben Fingland: clarinet
Cristian Amigo: guitar (Gibson Les Paul)
Lost Dog Artistic Director: Garth Edwin Sunderland