- JCAL Music Students
- Guitar pedals from NYC Alternative Guitar Festival
- Brandon Seabrook Trio, Joel Harrison/Cristian Amigo/Andrew Drury Trio, Trioka w/Tor Snyder @ INTAR Evening of Experimental Guitar
- AMERICAN FESTIVAL OF MICROTONAL MUSIC presents MicroFEST NYC Spectrum³
- Amigo Joins Conjure Collective
- Launch of Hell’s Kitchen Music Group (HKMG)
- Cristian Amigo @ INTAR FEST 2012
- foto of the day: GRO @ Hill Country NYC
- it’s in the fingers.
- Gotham Roots Orchestra foto del dia.
- Tilted Axes 2012 short movie by Sergio Cruz
- “Now I remember why I came to New York. “
- Hill Country Live presents GRO
- Pre-release tracks from Cristian Amigo’s Kingdom of Jones II
- GRO fotos del dia
- TILTED AXES – BAKED! Music for Mobile Electric Guitars @ NEW MUSIC BAKE SALE-MARCH 3 Roulette, Brooklyn, NY
- kudos from NYC Jazz Record for ABC NO RIO performance w/Blaise Siwula
- The Gotham Roots Orchestra @ Hill Country Live on Sat, March 16
- talent and reward
- THE 2013 NYC Alternative Guitar Festival w/ Elliott Sharp Guitar Trio was a killer!
Dawg TagsAmericana Amigo anti-capitalist ASPCA atonal theory avant-garde Blues blues-rock chamber music country music distortion environmental art EPI Emperor Regent ethnomusicology extended techniques Fender stratocaster Fender telecaster Gotham Roots Orchestra graphic scores Guggenheim Fellowship. guitars Hagstrom Viking Ibanez Artist improvisation Innova Recordings INTAR NewMusic Series INTAR RootsMusic Series jam-band Kingdom of Jones Led Zeppelin Les Paul low capitalist activity new music noise non-capitalist activity nono/nona recordings opera politics psychedelic recycled instruments roots music San Dimas Charvel Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cutural Heritage UCLA Violeta Parra
Category Archives: BLOG: CRISTIANAMIGO.COM
Dear Students: I’ve got too many files on my Youtube channel so I can’t upload lesson videos this week. I probably won’t post until after this Saturday. Sorry.
photo: Scott Friedlander
Brandon Seabrook Trio, Joel Harrison/Cristian Amigo/Andrew Drury Trio, Trioka w/Tor Snyder @ INTAR Evening of Experimental Guitar
INTAR THEATER PRESENTS: INTAR EVENING OF EXPERIMENTAL GUITAR 10:00pm. BRANDON SEABROOK TRIO/ALLISON MILLER- drums/JOHNNY De BLASE – bass 9:00 pm. JOEL HARRISON/CRISTIAN AMIGO/ANDREW DRURY TRIO 8:00p, TRIOKA:TOR SNYDER/BILLY CUMMINGS/KEITH MACKSOUD – Tuesday, May 21 @ 8:00PM. doors open @ 7:45pm … Continue reading
AMERICAN FESTIVAL OF MICROTONAL MUSIC presents MicroFEST NYC Spectrum³ Electric guitar and bassoon microtonal blues duet anyone? Johnny Reinhard and I will be systematically micro-tearing it up @ Spectrum this Sunday. J busted out the conch shell at rehearsal today, … Continue reading
I’m honored to to have been asked to join, and to join, the Conjure Collective in their mission to create musical opportunities for others as well as themselves. I have not worked with most of these amazing musicians yet but … Continue reading
More music and theatre news. Sound Designer/composer Marios Aristopoulos and I have founded Hell’s Kitchen Music Group (HKMG) in order to provide a one stop shop for all your theatrical music composition and production needs. From concept through tech, we’ve … Continue reading
Reblogged from THE GOTHAM ROOTS ORCHESTRA: Having a Joe Perry moment.
Reblogged from THE GOTHAM ROOTS ORCHESTRA: GRO @ Hill Country NYC. foto by Kinchi In a riff.
Reblogged from THE GOTHAM ROOTS ORCHESTRA: kickin’ out the jams.