It’s really amazing to see how much we have and haven’t changed.
- “It (the guitar) opens the portal to another dimension.”
- CONJURE @ INTAR CONTINUES WITH WILLIAM HOOKER (solo) AND THE CRISTIAN AMIGO GROUP (A. Drury –drums, JD Parran-woodwinds, K. Ray-bass)
- fotos: JD PARRAN TRIO @ Conjure Collective Tuesday Night Concerts
- NSA-USA: Sound as Prophecy @ Emily Harvey Foundation, NOV 15,16.
- w/ jill sigman/thinkdance, miguel frasconi and kristen norderval @ Baryshnikov Arts Center/NYC
- DERIVAS eL Paper Magazine @ McNally Jackson on Sat. Sept. 28.
- Incoming Fall Gigs and…
- On teaching kids.
- Pat Martino’s “Sacred Geometry”: Simplify the Fretboard
- Triad Superimposition: Find What YOU Like
- dogcatpiggoatdogbirdbutterfly paradise
- Transcription of Some of Miles’ Phrasing in 1967
- Piece: Solo or Group Event No. 1- 2011
- New Amigo Business Card: Hell’s Kitchen Music Group (HKMG)
- Daphne Rubin-Vega’s FREQUENTLY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS @ LABYRINTH INTENSIVE
- Tor Snyder & Irrepressible Spirit – w/Cristian Amigo/Anais Maviel/Amari Snyder
- Lumen 2013: Performing Izzi Ramkissoon’s Killswitch w/Sean Statser and Eric Cooper
- Vox Novus / Composers Voice 5th Annual Guitar Concert
- music/video: Kingdom of Jones – Quadrant 2
- Gotham Roots Orchestra, Michael Gomez, Dog Adrift
Dawg TagsAmericana Amigo anti-capitalist ASPCA atonal theory avant-garde Blues blues-rock chamber music country music CSUN distortion environmental art EPI Emperor Regent ethnomusicology extended techniques Fender stratocaster Fender telecaster FLORIDA STATE Gotham Roots Orchestra graphic scores Guggenheim Fellowship. guitars Hagstrom Viking Ibanez Artist improvisation Innova Recordings INTAR NewMusic Series INTAR RootsMusic Series jam-band Kingdom of Jones Led Zeppelin Les Paul low capitalist activity new music noise non-capitalist activity nono/nona recordings opera politics psychedelic recycled instruments roots music San Dimas Charvel Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cutural Heritage UCLA Violeta Parra