Music is temporal, thus it has a beginning and an end. That is the span of your life, the artist’s life.
- incoming gigs: Solo St. Ann’s 9/23, @ Shapeshifter Lab 10/20 w/William Hooker, Composers Concordance TBD
- Amigo/Nix Guitar Duo at the Why Not Jazz series. NYC 7/31 9:00 pm
- Amigo/Babin Duo @ International sTRANGE mUSIC Day 2014
- SyndaKit – Spectrum – Manhattan – July 16
- BLUEFISH DUB (deep water guitar mix)
- STOP POLICE BRUTALITY REMIX
- Amigo/Elliott Sharp Duo @ Composer’s Voice 6th Annual Guitar Concert
- GET READY (karma’s gonna get you) w/Kevin Mambo – extended guitar mix
- Amigo answers 13 Questions on the Prepared Guitar Blog
- Some unreleased Miles to make your day/life better
- Rodrigo Baggio’s “The Rolling Outcome” w/Amigo & A. Babin
- “Blues Fell On My Head” from 166 Blues and Americana Songs
- “Native Son” from 166 Blues and Americana Songs
- The blues are a living, breathing African American art form
- Tilted Axes 2013
- Late on posts: gone fishing in California, Nevada, and Mexico.
- The Grove Dictionary of American Music and Grove Music Online add articles about Amigo and his music.
- “It (the guitar) opens the portal to another dimension.”
- CONJURE @ INTAR CONTINUES WITH WILLIAM HOOKER (solo) AND THE CRISTIAN AMIGO GROUP (A. Drury –drums, JD Parran-woodwinds, K. Ray-bass)
Dawg TagsAmericana Amigo anti-capitalist ASPCA atonal theory avant-garde Blues blues-rock chamber music country music CSUN distortion environmental art EPI Emperor Regent ethnomusicology extended techniques Fender stratocaster Fender telecaster FLORIDA STATE Gotham Roots Orchestra graphic scores Guggenheim Fellowship. guitars Hagstrom Viking Ibanez Artist improvisation Innova Recordings INTAR NewMusic Series INTAR RootsMusic Series jam-band Kingdom of Jones Led Zeppelin Les Paul low capitalist activity new music noise non-capitalist activity nono/nona recordings opera politics psychedelic recycled instruments roots music San Dimas Charvel Smithsonian Center for Folklife and Cutural Heritage UCLA Violeta Parra